On November 10th there will be an election which is setting up to be a Colorado election that will likely go down in the state’s history books and it is all due to a few ordinary Citizens who are fighting mad for their Second Amendment. It is the state’s first ever recall election of two State Senators who have chosen to ignore their constituents and push through anti gun regulations against the will of their constituents.
Colorado Democratic state Senators John Morse and Angela Giron are not only facing a recall because of their attack on Gun Rights, but the efforts to recall them could quite easily set voting records for a non-Presidential voting year as the efforts to remove them from office have turned up more signatures than the number of people who actually voted for these two State Senators to begin with. Second Amendment supporters (ordinary Americans) will be watching this
election unfold this November 10th as a fight over Gun Rights has taken up front lines in Colorado due to the efforts of
six ordinary men who got up and decided to take a stand.
Watch this inspiring video below and then watch as history is made in Colorado on November 10, 2013 as Colorado will likely be telling their legislature that they will no longer be taking these attacks laying down.
Latest posts by Trent Thevenot (see all)
- Minnesota School Superintendent Wants to Reduce FOIA Transparency - January 14, 2014
- Iowa Grassroots Members to Host Rally for Senate Candidate Sam Clovis - January 14, 2014
- Remember this Video? Reagan and Obama Have Conversation on Social Economics - January 6, 2014
- Gun Maker Put Morals Before Profits as They Turn Down $15 million Fed Contract? - January 6, 2014
- A Blessed and Merry Christmas to Our Readers from Ken and Trent - December 24, 2013